- Review and discuss the following matters:
- Draft a new resolution calling for a zoning study of Community District 9;
- Reach consensus on the parameters of the area to be included in the rezoning study for Community District 9, Brooklyn – Eastern Parkway to Clarkson Avenue/New York Avenue to Flatbush Avenue/Ocean Avenue – (see attached map of Community District 9 with area outlined in red.) Please note this proposed area of study was identified by representatives from various community organizations/residents at a meeting held at the Department of City Planning on July, 14, 2014.
- Any other business – Please Note the Following
- The information gathered at this meeting (2/4/15) would be put together into a draft resolution. Another ULURP meeting will be scheduled for Wednesday, February 11, 2015 to (1) go over the draft resolution; and (2) adopt the draft resolution for presentation to the full Board.
Please note the final draft resolution and the proposed study area will be emailed/mailed to the community prior to the full board meeting on Tuesday, February 24, 2015.