Public Safety Committee Meeting: Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 7:00PM
Location: CB 9 Office, 890 Nostrand Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11225.
II. Review of the following applications to the NYS Liquor Authority:
- Ms. Sylvia Ancrum, Outreach Coordinator, for the Civilian Complaint Review Board (CCRB), will make presentation to the committee about CCRB.
- Application submitted by Steven Fishman, 2122 Beekman Bar, LLC, a/k/a Erv’s on Beekman, 2122 Beekman Place, Brooklyn, NY 11225, to the NYC Department of Consumer Affairs, for a new sidewalk café.
- New application submitted by Victoria Frignani, Da Ciro Nostrand LLC, d/b/a Da Ciro on Nostrand Trattoria E. Pizzeria, 1146 Nostrand Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11225, for a liquor, wine, beer and cider license.
- New application submitted by Slow Loris Corp, 1218 Union Street, Brooklyn, NY 11225, for a wine, beer and cider license.
- Renewal application submitted by Kave & Landreth, LLC, d/b/a Butter & Scotch, 1045 Union Street/818 Franklin Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11225, for a liquor, wine, beer and cider license.
- Continue discussion on establishing State Liquor Authority (SLA) and Department Consumer Affairs (DCA) guidelines
We look forward to seeing you.