- Assign and discuss task / set date for community outreach
- Go over new material from the Department of Aging.
- Chose two committee members to visit senior centers.
- Further discuss on need assessment for senior who are not affiliated with a centers.
- Set date and location for outreach assessment.
- Call Senior Center Directors and get possible date to visit centers after January 2016.
- Put together a standard letter to send out to Block Association Presidents and churches regarding their senior’s needs.
- Report from members who was assigned task from the last meeting.
- Open floor discussion.