Join us for the
2016 Day of Beauty
Are you a teen in need of a dress or suit for prom or graduation? Here’s how you can get your attire completely free!
Date: Saturday, April 09
9am-11am Image & Self-Confidence Panel
11am-4pm Suits and Dress Giveaway
Location: PS 161 – The Crown
330 Crown Street, Brooklyn, NY 11225
(btwn Nostrand and New York Avenues) Accessible via 2/5 train to President Street & 3 train to Nostrand Avenue
Registration is required to attend the event. Register by April 7th at the following link: https://2016dayofbeauty.eventbrite.com
Current 8th – 12th grade students are eligible to apply. Registrants are limited to 1 guest.
What to Expect:
Beaus (Young Men)
– Suits available in all style and sizes!
– Accessorize with shoes, ties, belts and more!
– Get styled by a barber!
Belles (Young Women)
– Dresses available in all styles and sizes!
– Accessorize with shoes, wraps and jewelry!
– Get mini-makeovers from hair stylists and makeup artists!
– Female HS seniors can apply for one of our 7 college scholarships!
The 2016 Day of Beauty is run by the Junior League of Brooklyn (JLB) in conjunction with the Kappa Beta Sigma Chapter of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
For more information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org